What We Believe
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible (defined as the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments), to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant Word of God. We believe that the KJV is the only version available to English speaking people today that has not been changed or tampered with and is the only version that can be trusted. (II Timothy 3:15; II Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is only one God, who has made Himself known to us in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrew 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4), His ascension (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:9-10; Titus 3:5).
5. We believe that all sins are forgiven through the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross, and that the only sin for which a person will now be judged is that of rejecting the Holy Spirits conviction and drawing to Jesus Christ. (Matthew 3:28-29)
6. We believe in eternal security. Once a person is truly saved, they can not lose or otherwise give up that salvation (Romans 8:38-39).
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
9. We believe in the present ministry of Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).